Payment and Shipping
Payment and Shippping
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Carta Aura, Maestro, Discover mediante circuito Paypal.
Each delivery will be made through CRONO di Poste Italiane
4/5 working days – 5/6 working days for the islands
The costs of deliveries are specified at the time of the order which are applied based on the weight and the destination area (Italy, CEE Zone, Extra CEE Zone, United States, Australia)
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- The number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
- The packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials.
- Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested by affixing the writing: "WITH RESERVE OF CONTROL" on the proof of delivery of the courier.
- Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the characteristics of the products delivered.
- Books are made on order. I need a minimum of 6 up to a maximum of 8 weeks to process your order. The best thing is to contact me to get an idea of when the order could be ready and sent. THERE ARE NO AUTOMATED PROCESSES HERE, so if you contact me, you will talk directly with me (Massimo)
- During Christmas and summer holidays, orders that would fall to End of December will being shipped in January, those of August will being shipped in September.
- We are not responsible for parcels stolen / withdrawn by others (neighbors, concierge service or other). Remember to provide an address where you know you are ALWAYS available. We always send the tracking code and it is a third-party service that we pay on your behalf, therefore, under your monitoring and responsibility.
- If the book is lost, delivered to an address where you are not available, or other else, no refund will be made. If the package returns for reasons like “recipient not found”, a second delivery of the package requires the payment of the return journey to the sender + the second dispatch. If this clause is not accepted, once the package has been returned to the sender, only the book will be refunded and NOT the first shipping costs.
Buying in our shop, you implicitly accept these rules.
ATTENTION: THE COURIER NEEDS THE PHONE NUMBER IN ORDER TO CONTACT YOU IN CASE OF PROBLEMS. SHIPPING WILL NOT BE MADE UNTIL I GOT THIS DATA.
Once the package has been sent, the tracking code will be entered and visible in your purchasing section. On request I will be able to send you the tracking code also via email. From that moment on, it will be YOUR responsibility to follow the path of the package. It is also recommended to remain available on the days of presumed delivery as the package could return to the sender; returning the package involves a double additional charge.
ATTENTION: I don’t respond in any way in case of lost parcels by the Courier! At the time of shipment you will be provided with the tracking code of the package.
If the book does not conform to your expectations, you can return the whole thing to the sender at your expense.
Once the goods have been received and checked for integrity, they will be completly refund but NOT the shipping costs.
It is important that you accept these conditions before making a purchase.
Do not ask for the translation of books into your language. Books are in the available language. We are not translators able to rewrite a text in all the languages of the world on request and in less than a month. Don’t push for a hurry the production queue for reasons such as birthdays, or gifts in general. Production times are shown for each book, and that is the time required. ONLY in exceptional cases it is possible to accept an order with high priority, but in any case you must first contact me. I’ll tell you if possible or not. Shipments are made via CRONO di Poste Italiane service. Check the FAQ section on the main page of the shop for further clarifications.
Shipments are calculated based on weight. Each descriptive page of the books in this shop are related in weight. The specified weight is approximate, as they are handmade books and not mass-produced, therefore minimal weight fluctuations may be present.
The calculation of shipping costs is visible as soon as an item is placed in the cart, including a flat rate for packaging (€ 1.50) and stamp duty (€ 2.00) + the VAT fee on the shipment of 22 % already included.
FOR THE EXTRA CEE COUNTRIES (U.S.A, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom)
For each shipment an invoice will be attached which certifies the value of the book (or books) purchased.
The customs of each non-EEC country of destination of the package may request the payment of an extra tax for customs clearance.
Each individual U.S. state may apply a different tax based on the country. Same thing goes for other countries such as: Canada, Australia, United Kingdom.
All these customs clearance fees are the responsibility of the recipient.